Star Gooch has hair!

Amos's little daughter is no longer bald.

She seems to be enjoying her fluffy curls. Wave to the nice people, Star. She's downstairs in my living room sitting on her freshly made bed. Don't bounce on the bed, dear, you could break it.

I also made her a pillow. I used some stiffish cotton fabric, and cut a small rectangle from an old bath towel for pillow batting.

Curtains were on today's agenda too, but they're not quite done. I still have to figure out the logistics of hanging them the way I want to.

PS:
In case you haven't checked, I have lots of tutorial links on the New England Miniatures tutorials page. I just added a few more a few days ago.

Continued here

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun doing all those things.
    Thanks so much for the link, I'd like to try a hand at doing some of those things!

    ReplyDelete